Thursday, 29 August 2013

Jeff Spanks Chase

 

Cast: Jeff Sterne - Chase Young

 
 
 
 

I'm Chase Young and I am 18 years old. I was born and raised in the heart of Alabama, so I have a big southern soul! I love all sports, especially football. I like to travel to new places as much as possible and try new adventures always

 



 
 

Jeff Spanks Chase
 
Oops..Chase Young died and didn't go to heaven. Most unfortunately, his hell involves Jeff Sterne with a sin app that lists all of his unsavory acts. Stuck in a cage for all eternity, Chase is damned to an eternity of hard spankings from Jeff Sterne's merciless paddle. He's left with a flaming red ass and immeasurable regret.







 



 






 
video
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. The clips of Chase were great This young man got a Ass whipping to remember it was without doubt a Classic whipping without much Mercy .Well done I would think Chase had a well Roasted HideThis is way all whipping should take place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy's butts were made to be spanked and paddled, especially those as fine as Chase's!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm - smelly fingers... Love spanking the stinky bum hole!!!

    ReplyDelete